Title: Senior Instructional Designer/Actionscript Programmer
phone: (815) 753-8337
- B.B.A. (1995) - Business Computer, Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand
- M.S. Ed. (2000) - Instructional Technology, Northern Illinois University
- Ed.D. (2007) - Educational Technology, Research and Assessment, Northern Illinois University
Northern Illinois University
ETT 439 - Developing Educational Software (Spring 2008) Department of Educational Technology, Research and Assessment
FLTH 101 - Beginning Thai (Fall 1998) Department of Foreign languages and literatures
Using Actionscript, Ros's responsibility is to make Flash files function properly after the graphic designer finishes creating the interface. As a project lead, Ros has been working closely with faculty, giving them suggestions about which tools to use with their online courses. If needed, customization tools, such as web-based chat, drag and drop exercises, closed-caption and control bar, multiple player games, and journal tools can be created. Ros also records, edits, digitizes, and streams audio and video for online delivery.
Expertise & Interests
What does Ros do when not working at eLearning Services?
1) Plays guitar
2) Exercising: badminton, racquet ball, jogging, biking, walking.
3) Testing new gadgets and develops mobile applications.
4) Helps maintain SEASite Thai site.
5) Enjoys traveling in the United States and abroad.Ros playing guitar